Menu Close

Cabin Crew Attestation

The Cabin Crew attestation (CCA) is a professional qualification.

It consists of mandatory courses, and an associated examination in line with EASA Aircrew Regulation, the European Aviation Safety Agency.

The initial certification  training (CCA) must be provided by an organisation approved by a civil aviation authorities of a member state of EU (CCTO). This certificate is then recognized throughout Europe.

CCA validity

CCA is valid for 5 years from their creation date if you don’t fly. You can renew your certification by completing an adapted training program that is shorter and less costly than the initial training.

Cabin Crew Attestation

After successfully passing the exam, you will obtain the CABIN CREW ATTESTATION Issued in accordance with the official EASA Form 142 Issue 1.

Cabin Crew Attestation

European mutual recognition

Does my cabin crew attestation is recognized in all EU member states?

References: Regulation (EC) No 889/2008 Air crew. Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 Aircrew. Regulation No 290/2012 amended. All the referenced regulations are available on European Commission website.

Cabin crew members must hold an EU Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) attestation compliant with the rules set out by the regulation (EU) No 1177/2011 and Regulation (EU) 2016/425.

Each airline company must issue an attestation certificate to each cabin crew member. This attestation certificate is valid and recognized in every other EU country. There is no need to apply for any additional certification.

If you want to work as an airline cabin crew, you need to complete a CCA course before starting your job. You will also need to pass a medical examination and demonstrate that you meet all other requirements.

The initial program consists of theoretical and practical exams. Each student will receive a personalised schedule according to his/her availability and needs.

In some countries, the training is performed in the country language. This is the case in France for example. But most of CCTO’s perform this training in English.

Some more details...

If you want to work as a cabin crew member in Europe, you must first pass your Cabin Crew Attestation.

Once you have passed the exam, you will receive your certificate (CCA).

This is one of the documents that you need to work as a cabin crew member. But it is not the only one!

You will also need to take a training course before you can take the your job.

So, your future airline will offer you additional training when you are hired.

This training consists of getting to know the specifics of the aircraft and the procedures it uses.

This conversion training can last several weeks depending on the airline. This is why it is important to choose a serious initial training organisation!

Europe Air Crew take great care in selecting the trainees.

This ensure that their chances of being recruited are real.

That’s why we ask for a CV and documents concerning your education.

We ask for a criminal report which will be mandatory to obtain a professional card.

We also carry out a general evaluation of your abilities to practice this profession.

This is why European companies recruit our trainees.